Bison Lodge 2020/2021 winter season Cancelation Policy
If you wish to cancel your booking please notify us in writing via email: email@example.com.
If your cancelation is confirmed prior to October 1st, 2020 you will be fully refunded, no questions asked.
If cancelation is not received prior to October 1st, a 25% deposit will be required to confirm your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable, however if cancellation is required, the 25% may be transferred to the 2021/2022 season. No extension will be granted beyond 2021/2022.
Bison Lodge reserves the right to notify guests with current bookings who may be skeptical of their dates due to COVID 19 if another party is interested in booking the same dates.
Confirmed bookings have first right of refusal. Guests wishing to surrender their dates which will be replaced by another party will receive a 100% refund.
Bison will not collect or invoice final payments prior to November 15th for non-Canadian residents if one or more of the following conditions remain in place due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Canadian land borders remain closed to non-essential travel
- Travelers coming into Canada are required to quarantine (self-isolate) for 14 days
- Government imposed travel restrictions that do not allow you to leave your country of residence
2020/2021 Final Payment Policy:
- The remaining 75% of your estimated trip fee will be due 8 weeks prior to your trip’s start date
- At 8 weeks prior to your trip start date, if COVID-19 travel restrictions remain in place, your final payment due date will change to 4 weeks prior to your trip’s start date.
- At 4 weeks prior to your trip date, if COVID-19 travel restrictions remain in place, Bison Lodge staff will contact you to cancel your trip and discuss the following options:
- Move your full funds to the same trip in the 2021/22 season, with no change fee (dates may vary slightly)
- Move your full funds to a different available trip in the 2021/22 season, with no change fee.
We are here, prepared, and ready to work with you on many options, including moving your booking to next season without additional costs and at the 2020/2021 rates.
We may require you to participate in health check upon your arrival to Canada, which may include checking your temperature and requiring you to sign a legal declaration as to your recent and current state of health. We reserve the right to deem you incapable of staying in Bison Lodge if, in our sole opinion, you do not pass our health checks. You will be deemed to have canceled your booking at that time and no refund will be issued.
Inability to complete your booking due reasons outside our control, including and without limitation on travel issues, closed borders, and local viral outbreaks, is at your sole risk, and such inability to complete will be deemed a cancellation of your booking and our standard cancellation policy will apply. Please see below.
- More than 90 days prior to the Rental Period- 25% of the Rental Fee, being the Deposit, shall be forfeited to the Operator and constitute the non-refundable Cancellation Fee.
- 89-60 days prior to the Rental Period-50% of the Rental Fee shall be non-refundable, forfeited to the Operator, and shall constitute the Cancellation Fee. The balance of the Rental Fee shall be refunded to the Client.
- Less than 60 days prior to the Rental Period-100% of the Rental Fee shall be non-refundable, forfeited to the Operator, and shall constitute the Cancellation Fee. No portion of the Rental Fee shall be refunded to the Client.
These are unprecedented times. Staff and guest safety is our primary concern. We will go above and beyond to ensure standards are maintained.
- The Bison staff will be required to have a pre-shift check in, this will include temperate checks and a daily declaration. We are working with health officials on a testing method and hope to have a daily test for our staff before the season starts.
- We will be scheduling our staff in shifts that will be consistent throughout your stay to limit the risk.
- We have hired additional staff as a precaution to provide coverage if needed.
- We have hired a professional cleaning company for daily and turnover housekeeping and will be using UV and Ozonation to minimize the risk of transmission.